Access Control Management Tools
Access control systems have made significant advances in the last few years. Today’s systems are very flexible. We can secure anywhere from one door to thousands of doors--for thousands of users. These systems are easily expandable. You can start with a few doors and your system can grow as your needs grow.
Today’s access control systems are so much more than a lock and key. Your business needs an access control system that can give you the control and information you need to run your business more effectively.
The management features in electronic access control systems can benefit businesses of all sizes. Access control is just as important to your bottom line as it is to your safety and security.
Combining access control with other systems, like security and camera surveillance, can allow you to receive instant notifications or images of people as they enter/exit a room or building. These notifications can be delivered instantly to the mobile device you already use.
How it works
- You issue a digital credential (key card)to your employee, customer, vendor or tenant.
- You determine which doors they are to have access to and the times they are eligible to enter the facility.
- The occupant presents their credentials and the door automatically unlocks.
- If an occupant presents their credentials at an unapproved door—or during unapproved times—access will not be granted.
- System administrators can easily create credentials, change the doors an occupant can access or delete access completely. There is no need to collect the key card upon termination and no need to rekey a door.
Access Control Features and Benefits
- Prevent intruders.
- The latest software allows you to create schedules, user levels, holiday schedules, view open and close reports and more.
- Avoid the expense of changing locks and keys when an employee leaves.
- Remotely administer and control access to an unlimited number of doors and facilities.
- We can provide you with a variety of reports that will allow you to manage your business easier including; open and close reports, access reports and much more.
- Control access to sensitive equipment and departments including expensive tools, inventory, IT, research, classified areas or executive offices.
- Provide a safer working enviornment.
- Reduce insurance related claims.